Warranty & Returns
ECD Lacrosse offers a 6 month warranty on all products. Dyed heads are covered under our warranty.
ECD will replace unusable or broken products (or provide a replacement of equal value) that break or become unusable under normal playing conditions within 6 months of the original purchase date. Original proof of purchase must be provided in order to process a claim. Defective shafts and heads must be shipped back to ECD; a prepaid shipping label will be provided. Once the damaged equipment is received, the replacement will be shipped.
Chips and scratches are not covered under the warranty, as they are to be expected during regular use.
Note: If a head is returned to us strung, we will re-string the same piece of mesh in your replacement head.
If you are interested in returning a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fill out the Warranty Claim form.
2. A prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you when the form is received.
3. Ship your damaged item back to us using the prepaid shipping label and your own packaging.
4. Download and print the Warranty Form
5. Be sure to enclose the completed warranty form and a copy of your original purchase receipt.
6. Once received, we will ship the replacement as soon as possible.